Job Title: Manager Finance (GL Role) in the Finance SSC divisio.
Location: Mumbai, Andheri - East (Monday to Friday, 9:30am to 5:30pm, with a drop facility to Andheri OR Ghatkopar Station.)
Qualifications Required: Qualified CA (2003 to 2006 pass-out)
Experience: 5 - 6 years (Management Accounting)
Reportees : 3 + 5
ERP Application : IIS, SAP
Must be a Qualified CA with min 5 - 6 yrs experience
Candidates should have work experience in a mfg company (listed company a must)
Must have team handling experience
Good process knowledge
Must have good experience in finalization, fixed asset management, taxation, and audit.
Experience : Qualified CA with 5 to 6 year experience, Competent and experienced in management accounting
Knowledge : Good knowledge of accounting principles, activities and processes. Knowledge of applicable tax rules. Awareness of internal and external business environment, ideally gained through a finance services/SSC environment
Business Skills : Good communication skills & Good team working skills
I.T Skills : SAP/Oracle. Familiarity with PCs, ability to use word processing and spreadsheet packages. Internet.
Role Purpose :
- General Accounting for all Location
- Team Management
- Fixed Asset Management
- Preparation of reports
- Co-ordination with plants
- Process Development
- Validate all interfaces into G/L
- Prepare and post accruals and all journal entries into G/L
- Control and book monthly salary entries
- Perform the Fixed Asset accounting, reporting (Figures) and reconciliation process
- Finalize intercompany reconciliation process, and liase with AP and AR team members
- Prepare periodical declarations such as VAT, Intrastate
- Populate the SIF reporting with financial data
- Anticipate month end closing process to ensure smooth and efficient closing process
- Perform financial activities to help other SSC members to meet process performance and objectives
- Prepare yearly statutory accounts and supporting documents for local auditors
- Actively contribute in the migration of the process when migrating subsidiary within the SSC, and participate to the definition of the process performance.
- Participate in continuous improvement process and the on-going development of the SSC (process standardization)
- Work with own team and/or with other process teams to identify, and implement improvement opportunities
Deliver high levels of customer service within the General Accounting process area, in accordance with process performance :
- Helpful, friendly and informative communications.
- Proactive in meeting customer needs and requirements.
Note : Interested candidates can send their updated profile at email@example.com