Position : HEAD - Quality & Testing. (Level : AVP/VP)
Experience : 14-18 Years
Job Location : Mumbai, Thane.
- To head quality management and PMO group to support Sr management as well as other stakeholders to achieve high level of efficiencies in their functions.
- To Head Centralized Test Group for all Product Testing across Pune & Thane.
- Responsible for Organizational process definition and maintenance to meet the business requirements as well as requirements of the Standards.
- Responsible for adherence of the certifications like CMMi, ISO, SAS 70
- Conducting Internal audits, report the audit findings to Sr management and auditee.
- Facilitate process compliance and identify areas for improvements with delivery teams
- Coordinate with all stakeholders as well as external auditors for periodic external audits
- Collate Project data (efforts, costs, project status, financial data) and present data analysis to Sr management during the review meetings so as to appraise on the progress.
- Proactively flag any non conformance, deviations, issues impacting delivery performance during such reviews
- Participate in pre-sales stage to provide necessary inputs related to Quality management activities.
- Conduct training to the new joinees for organizational processes
- Conduct periodic training to all the delivery teams for the changes in the organizational processes
- Set / Tailor the applicable processes for the new project during start up phase
- Provide thought leadership in building Product Testing Centralized team and Testing delivery in coordination with planned client delivery/implementation
- Bring best practices and adopt appropriate strategies to optimize functional and automation testing to ensure quality product delivery
- Manage Delivery schedules with project / program Managers and liaise with them for managing test team effectively and efficiently
- Ability to lead, motivate, mentor and retain a team of experienced QA Managers and analysts with innovative and creative ways of optimizing test efforts
- Planning, adjusting and managing under tight delivery schedules
- Perform project reviews on a consistent basis to ensure project delivery on time and budget. Work with engineering director to drive growth, quality and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain high visibility into issues effecting attrition and work to with team to identify resources who are at risk and then put strategies in place to drive retention and reduce risk of single points of failure. Also work with Recruitment to facilitate recruiting efforts.
- Will identify the areas for improvement and drive improvement initiatives in area of product testing and automation testing
- Plan , Monitor & Control testing activities . Prepare strategy, approach, communicate to all stake holders about the status, Capability to analyze and make go- no go decisions for Product release
- Ability to take preventative action when any risks become unacceptable
- Report to senior managers on progress and issues.
- Compile test metrics for management.
- Follow-up any outstanding open test risks / issues and Collate and analyse testing progress report
- Validate Executed test cases and results
- Develop and maintain test methodology across different products and standardize the same.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 14+ Years IT Industry Experience
- At least 7years + in managing testing projects in Product Based organization.
- Proven experience in implementing quality tools for test automation tools supporting test management, defect management, load/stress testing and automation of manual test processes.
- Experienced in preparing QA methodologies for high-volume business transactional data
- Good understanding of processes and quality, testing best practices
- Experience managing projects with team sizes of greater than 50 people.
- Strong written and verbal communication & business presentation skills
- CSTM/PMP/CSQA certification is a plus but not a requirement
Note : Interested candidates can send their updated profile at email@example.com